RICE BAG DOILY




Hello ladies ... seeing my post after a long gap uh??? yeah sorry about that. Since i was bit busy for about a month i wasn't able to post anything.Will complete my video on the flower making and post it soon.But for time being here is a DOILY( a mat that is usually placed underneath a dish or bowl)that i made out of old rice jute bag(Sakku pai , that's what they call in tamil).I used it instead of the matti cloth(cross stitch cloth). I cut a old cardboard box in round shape and glued the embroidered jute bag.


3 comments:

  1. nice idea of using jute bag..good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice one.... Lovely embroidery work!

    Waiting for your video;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sowmya and illatharasi.have some problem in my camera but Sure will upload video soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment