WELCOME

welcome to my crafts page....

Crafts has been one of my passion right from my childhood.My be that runs in my blood heheehee :)My mom, my aunt my grandma were all good in these works.My mom told my grandma got prizes for her embroidery in those days. she has also made beaded figures inside bottle(unfortunately i couldn't learn)


I have done lot of certificate courses in craft and learnt from many talented people ...my fav teachers "Menu rani"chellam in kilpauk and Jayashree in Egmore ,they had so much confidence in me and encouraged me to teach.I have being teaching crafts for past 6 yrs .


I will keep posting the method and materials needed to do all the crafts that i know from flower making to tanjore painting .As all my works r in india it will be difficult for me to upload the photos of many works.

Haven't done many works after coming here ...except crafts out of waste :) .......so keep checking.

And most important I would be ungrateful if i don't thank my best friend Anu, who have been really encouraging me to create these blogs and the video.

FRIENDS..THIS BLOG WAS CREATED TO SHARE THE KNOWLDGE WHICH I HAVE GAINED THROUGH LEARNING VARIOUS CRAFT ITEAMS FROM SEVERAL TEACHERS...YOU ARE WELCOME TO USE THESE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE BUT PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE FOR OTHER PURPOSES .THIS IS COPY RIGHT PROTECTED. IF NECESSARY PLEASE DO GET PERMISSION.

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.